Date:
Sat, 23 Jan 1999 19:20:59 -0500
Thank you for your excellent post, Megan!  No, to answer the statement in
your article ..  I don't think I got "sucked in by some official sounding
jargon".  For one thing, I did my own original research, from multiple
sources.

But that's not even the main reason that I believe so strongly in colloidal
silver.  The MAIN reason that I believe so strongly in it is that it seems
to have saved my Paddington Bear ferret's life.  When we had run
diagnostics on him, the vet had run him on several courses of antibiotics
and NONE of them had worked ..  the vet sort of shrugged his shoulders and
said, "Well, he's older ..  he'll have good days and bad days".
(Paddington is about six years old).

THAT is when I first researched the colloidal silver (including talking to
others on this list who have a long history of successful usage), and THAT
is when I first started using it.  The results were dramatic ..  and
Paddington now is back to his old weight and state of health (and has NEVER
had another "bad day" since, thank heavens).

I know others on this list have had similar experiences, and most of them
(except for Gary Holiwicki, with his Timmy) are reluctant to speak about
them because of the strongly hostile atmosphere that occurs when you do
speak of them here.  I, however, am not reluctant to share my experience ..
just immensely grateful that the colloidal silver seems to have done so
much to have helped Paddington ..  and that my vet.  and doctor are
openminded enough to endorse my using it.  If not, I might never have tried
it, and my Paddington probably wouldn't be here with me today.

- Ela

   (000)___(000)        Ela Heyn
   ======@======    http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/5483