From:
scruffyou <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Dec 2001 22:17:23 -0500
Clear DayDear Sandee,

Please welcome my beloved Noble to your realm.  He left this evening quite
unexpectedly.  I was at work and when I came home he had already arrived
at the bridge.

My only comfort at the moment is that Noble was healthy and happy for the
last of his time with me.  He greeted each new day with curiosity and
eagerness to explore all of its nooks and crannies.

Sandee, please tell Noble that I love him very much.  Rinkydink and the
Scruff You Gang are gonna be lost without him.  Please show him where the
food is.  It does not matter what kind, Mr. Noble just loved food.  Noble
also loved silky soft sleepy sacks that were too small for him.  It was
quite the sight watching him get himself into his favorite sack.

Also please help him find Frolic and Sterling.

Karen and the Scruff You Gang
www.dook-n-dance.org