From:
Toni Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Mar 1998 08:04:53 -0600
I found a new litter.  Sorry if someone else has already mentioned this.
It's called Kitty Crystals and I love it (if one can actually love litter).
The crystals are a natural product mined from the earth and called Zeolite.
It has a honeycomb structure with millions of microscopic pores which pull
in moisture.  The granules produce almost no dust, and there is no added
chemicals or fragrance.  The crystals are white so it's easy to check for
signs of blood in urine and other abnormalities.  I bought a 10-lb. bag for
$1.99.  I'm not sure if it is available nationwide as it is produced here in
Texas.  Here's a # if interested: 1-800-575-PURR

Ferret hugs & kisses,
Toni
Dinky(it smells so fresh, no more ammonia)