Date:
Tue, 15 Jan 2008 15:54:37 -0800
Ok... some of you have noticed that I changed my name... use to be
Joanne Ruffner... now it's Joanne Werstlein... I got married December
29th to a wonderful man who loves ferrets about as much as I do! Poor
guy hadn't known he loved them so much til I came into his life J and
brought my shelter with me ---- hee hee

Anyways... Ferret Corner Shelter is still here... though it's
"closed" ... I've never been able to say no to a ferret... even if
it's just to help out for a bit or to transfer to the Tucson shelter --
Ferret Friends (they are in need of adoptions) www.ferretfriends.org

Soooooo I'm still here... and still involved with SOS. You'll just see
a different last name....

Princess Pepper is retiring and Junior Princess Bella Bear is taking
her place. Bella is just sooo ready to get to hopping on the computer
and play with everyone.

I hope that everyone is doing good and I will keep all the babies in
my thoughts and prayers.

Joanne Werstlein Ferret Corner Shelter Operator And Support Our
Shelters member