From:
"Vicki L.Henderson" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Nov 1998 13:42:30 -0800
I'm about to rescue a ferret here in SE Michigan, the people are going to
willingly hand it over to me.  I cannot keep him.  He is 5 yrs. old,
malnourished, filthy, nails haven't been clipped in quite some time.  He
needs a new home.  His owners no longer want him, and have quit taking care
of him.  Right now I really don't have much details other than his name
being "Cocoa", don't know if cage, accessories, etc.  come with or not,
just that the ferret has to go.  I would really like to see this older boy
adopted by someone that is ferret knowledgeable, he needs some loving,
caring parents.  I am willing to transport a reasonable distance to get him
into a good home.  Northern Ohio and the Michigan area.  If the boy doesn't
have cage, I can provide my older cage that's just sitting there not being
used.  Please, this fellow needs a good, loving home.

==
Vicki L. Henderson
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Flats/2373/
The Fearsome Four: