From:
Lisa Carswell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Oct 1999 06:58:22 PDT
Good morning, list!  I would have posted this earlier, but I've had an
extremely busy weekend and am just now getting to my mail.  I just wanted
to play the proud mom and brag a bit on my boy Crysin.  My daughter and I
took him to the GFA Ferret Festival show in Alpharetta, GA this Saturday
and came home with the Best In Show trophy!  We were especially excited,
since it was our very first ferret show ever.  My daughter, Bronwyn,
presented him to the judges and when the scores were being tallied, we
both waited with racing hearts and held breath.  Crysin, of course, took
everything in stride...he had been completely tired out from the car trip
plus meeting all the new ferrets, so he was sacked out in Bronwyn's lap
oblivious to everything!  :) Although when he -was- awake, he ate up all
the attention he was given.

Bronwyn and I had a great time.  It was such a wonderful experience to meet
other ferret lovers and their ferrets.  And it was also nice to see so much
ferret merchandise in one place.  I could have really blown my budget if I
hadn't set myself to a limited amount of spending money.  We did end up
getting several goodies for the ferrets, plus a couple of things for for
ourselves. :)  All in all, it was a very good day.  We're definitely
planning to go again next year, and we're going to take all five of the
crew then.

Dooks,
Lisa
Mom of Zorro, Claudia, Loki, Fezzik, and Crysin