From:
Lisette Lumsden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Oct 2004 09:25:54 EDT
When I brought this little thing home, I set her down, and she just lay
on her side.  The vets said that she was malnurished and dehydrated.  She
would most likely not have made it another 24 hours.

After pepto and hours and days of syringe feedings with the help of one
of my neighbors...she just ate her first batch of kibble with no cheap
moist cat food on the side, and no Bob C. chicken soup syringe feeding.

She first snorkles through the water bowl with her miniscule head.  Then
she sticks her dripping head in the kibble, kicking and spreading the
water around in the food bowl with those teensy paws.  She does this a
few times until the kibble is moist.  Then she chows down like a little
piglet.

She finally has all her baby teeth out.  She could not chomp on any food
when I first found her.  After so much time on moist food..she has
apparently come to like her food wet.  It was just way too cute watching
her "prepare" her breakfast.

Clever minky.