From:
Dani Lucking <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Nov 1996 21:20:13 -0600
Hi all!

Here is the best thing I have tried for fleas, and believe me, I tried
everything!  Shampoo the carpets with 1/2 regular carpet shampoo, 1/2 flea
carpet flea control shampoo.  I moved into an apartment with shag carpeting
and the worst case of fleas I had ever seen.  They did not come from any
pets, they were there when I was just looking at the place.  I bathed the
ferrets, dipped the ferrets, washed linens, sprayed and powdered, both pets
and carpet, and bombed twice.  Nothing killed these devil spawned fleas.
Until I got that carpet cleaner.  I never realized how hard I had been
working at killing those things until one day, I was able to stop.  Wow,
what a good feeling.  Triumph over the enemy!  No mercy for the
bloodsuckers!  Aaaaaahhhhhh!

Okay, maybe I got carried away.  The point is, if you haven't tried this, I
highly recommend it, especially for stubborn fleas.

BTW, Harvey does not want to have her adrenal surgery and is putting up a
very good act of being fine, but she still can't play as long as the others
and she can't regrow hair, so I am not fooled.  Nice try, fuzzbutt, but we
are going to make you better whether you like it or not!

Dani