From:
trina fleissner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Sep 2011 16:02:11 -0700
I posted the other day about haivng helped a shelter by selling their
used cages to cat and kitten foster families from our local humane
society. Well, those wise old weasels living with Brenda Weyr sent me
an e-mail suggesting I not work so hard. (All the scrubbing involved -
if you missed the e-mail.) They reminded me of car washes and the magic
of the super duper spray nozzle. Well, we received some more cages
from another person and we didn't have to be reminded twice! The spray
nozzle is the way to go. Thank you Weyr Wolves...I mean Weyr ferrets
hehehe

Cathy

Feed rescued animals in two clicks
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3