From:
Tryntje Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Nov 1995 22:13:00 -0500
For the person looking for ferret in other languages, the French word is
"furet", pronounced, "fur ay" as in away.

We are new to the FML and are enjoying hearing from so many others who love
the little fuzzies.  We presently have 10 and love them all as if they were
little people.  Isn't it great how each one has its own personality and yet
they are the same in so many ways.

Since we have lost 5 to the Grim Reaper over the past few years, our
hearts go out to those who have lost a little fuzzie companion recently
or have a sick one. We suffer along with you and you are in our prayers.

Dooks and hugs to all. :)

Cam and Teresa Miller

Tryntje Miller                   Net:[log in to unmask]
Conrad Grebel College Library    Tel: (519) 885-0220 ext. 239
Waterloo, Ontario                Fax: (519) 885-0014
N2L 3G6