Date:
Mon, 30 Oct 2006 18:14:16 EST
Hi,

This is April Crompton and I'm the one that brought the ferrets that
were rescued to Rebecca and her home. She's the most sweetest person
I've met and we talked over the years until earlier this year when I
was overwhelmed with the move and all.

I just got back home and was shocked to find out she passed away. I
live in Minnesota right now, but I'm from Indiana - born and raised.
I was going to pay a surprise visit to her this Christmas.

Do you know if her ferrets are okay, the ones that Marta and I
coordinated to bring them over to her home?

I'm digging into my file for her husband's phone number, but then, I
thought he might want his private time, I'm sure. Gosh, I wish I could
go to her service as I just find out about this tonight. This breaks my
heart that she's gone. She's the best with ferrets as I've known. She
never wavered on two ferret biters from this one group of ferrets that
were afraid of everyone due to lack of human touch until we had and
worked with them for a bit after a rescue.

Anyone that knows about this, I would appreciate all the info so much.
Dang, I wish I had checked on FML earlier. I'm still catching up on
previous FMLs. I'm going to post this on FML as well just in case.

Thank you so much,
April M. Crompton
Deb Bistodeau