Date:
Thu, 23 Nov 2000 18:02:10 +1300
(Already posted to FOBF)

I've got to wonder, sometimes, if some people don't just enjoy spending
heaps of money and wasting others' time and energy in refuting something
that shouldn't need refuting.  How on earth does someone respond to
something like the most recent entry into my local paper

http://users.1st.net/hammock/ferrets/legal/advocate21nov2000.jpg

My response probably should have been left longer, since I really wasn't as
'politically correct' as much as I should have been.  But hey, I'm getting
so.... tired of fighting sheer idiocy <sigh>

It's been suggested that at this point, responses may help with the issue
of what this paper is putting out.  The page number and date are included
at the top of the page.  The email address to write to the editor of the
paper (the Northern Advocate) [log in to unmask]

Sam