From:
Rhiannon Knudsen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Feb 1998 16:14:36 -0600
Hi all!

I posted last week about my left out ferret and got no response.  Well, my
left out one is starting to feel tons better after getting over ECE.  He now
dooks and dances but only for me.  Its kinda like we have our own way of
communicating.  He lays partly under a blanket draped over something and
kinda acts like the blanket is attacking him, then he runs over to me and
waits for me to 'flail' my hands in his face so he can open his mouth as to
try and look ferocious and dance away.  Very cute, soup is helping his
weight.  New question-my 10 mo. old sugar is like an insomniac?  She will
go to sleep with the boys after playing but as soon as you go near her she
wakes up, will not sleep on me like the boys.  Every morning when I wake up,
come home from work or anything else the boys are sleeping and she is kinda
'flat ferret' on the floor.  So, I take her out first and let her play while
the boys sleep a little more, but why doesn't she sleep?  She is always more
than happy to play at any hour, the boys kind of get irritated and will
climb right back into the hole I took them out of to go back to sleep.
(This is only after about six hours of play time before any of them goes to
sleep *sigh*-no rest for the mom) Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Rhiannon Knudsen
Sugar-I never want to sleep only play!
Bandit-More feet!!!  More sleep after I bite your feet!!
Snowy-Mooooom, play with me not them! Yawn.