Date:
Wed, 18 Dec 2002 19:15:29 -0800
Hi all

Da holiday rush is upon you.  I have been watching all da hussle and
bussle in da Reflecting Pool.  Very interesting.

A little girl came in today.  She was met by Meeteetse, Jumpstart, Warp
and some others.  They were real glad to see her and greeted her very
warmly.  They of course had the usual gossip session where everyone got
caught up on everything.  Then it waz off to explore and see all da
sights and attractions.  After dat there waz a small stop at da Fruit Bar
to get a rather large snack.  I later saw them over at da Fields where
they were running through da grass and chasing each other and snorkeling
and rolling in da grass.  They seemed to enjoy dat a whole bunch.  Dat
degenerated into a rather large game of chase and tag where they were
joined by a lot of others.  There were ferrets chasing ferrets
everywhere.  She said to tell her mommy and daddy dat she is sorry dat
she couldn't stay for da holidays but it waz just her time.  She said
she is feeling bunches better.  She said to send her luv and lots and
lots of kisses to her mommy and daddy.

I am off to da Reflecting Pool to check on my hooman.  There seems to be
a lot of dat going on right now as da place is always full.

Bye BYe
Sandee