Date:
Wed, 20 Jun 2007 10:14:03 -0700
Amidst the sorrow i read on here day after day of our fuzzies leaving
us and the endless boo boos.

I have some good news...something to smile about. Our little guy Dexter
went to the vet at 10am Tues and we picked him up at 12:30. He had
his spleen removed that the vet said was enormous and was bigger than
Dexter was... One of the vet techs who handed us the carrier said "that
was impressive"

I said what was,she said his spleen.I said were you in there when he
did it? she said no but I had to look in and see it. Ok what do they
do yell ok all gather around and look at this?? LOL

Anyways Dex came home is pooping and peeing and eating all on his
own,he does get A/D we're trying to build him back up,there must of
been alot of blood in that spleen. But i wanted to pass along some
happy baby news..

Have a awesome day guys..

Take care Jody