From:
Alexandra Sargent-Colburn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Mar 2009 13:29:25 +0000
Dear Ferret Folks-

I have been fortunate to see some of the Ouelette's ferret gizmos up
close and in person, and they are *wonderful*. I have seen a few of
their designs at the annual MAFF (Massachusetts Ferret Friends)
fundraisers over the years, they are always a hit. They are beautifully
built with ferrets in mind. There are no sharp edges, loose stuff,
etc. In fact, my hubby Dann built the tube system that runs along
our ceiling by studying one of their designs, although I have to
say that the original looks way cooler than ours, ours has a real
"home-madeness" to it that these designs don't. The Ouelette originals
are very tidy and professional looking. They have some designs that
build right onto your walls that would be great for limited space.
Instead of having your ferret stuff cluttering up the floor, why not
use *wall*? It makes perfect sense.

Here is that url again from yesterday. The thumbnails don't do the
designs justice, you have to click on them.

http://www.maferrets.org/gallery/main.php?g2_itemId=9793

And while you're there, why not click onto MAFF's adoptables page?
Olivia, Sarah, and Sweet Pea are looking for good homes.

http://www.maferrets.org/shelter/foster.php

Alexandra in MA