From:
John Susek <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Jun 1996 17:50:51 -0500
At the present time I don't have a ferret and won't be able to own one for a
few years at least.  (I'm 15 years old) I would still like to play with some
ferrets, or help people out.  I guess the point of my message is I was
wondering if there is a ferret shelter In the chicagoland area, that way
maybe I could go there once in awhile and visit ferrets, get to know the
animal better, learn the responsibilities, etc etc...If you know of one or
work at one could you either respond on the FML or send me e-mail?  Since I
can't own a ferret I guess going to a shelter and helping there would be the
next best thing, right?