From:
Amy Krueger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Mar 2001 22:14:01 EST
Hi, I hope someone out there can give my some tips.  One of my little
guys is sick.  The vet.  gave me 2 antibiodics and pepto bismol to give
him.  She also gave me 3 syringes to administer them right in his mouth.
Well...... For a ferret that is supposed to be ill and weak from diarreah,
he had an awful lot of energy trying to get away from me when I was trying
to give his meds.!!  I have to do this twice a day for 14 days!  Does
anyone have any tricks?(he's not eating much, so I cannot put it on his
food)

Thanks,
Amy & poor little sick Teddy