From:
Brenda Steinfurth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Oct 2010 23:07:36 -0400
*Gee, posting twice in one day, definitely a record for me! I am
wondering if anyone else has noticed any "discoloration" spots in some
of their N-Bones? I've notices some spots have a whitish appearance,
and I'm concerned as to what it is. I certainly don't want to give my
fuzzies anythin that may harm them. Wondering if the spots may be
some type of mold, even though the expiration date on this particular
package is Aug of 2011. Appreciate any comments. Thanks! *