From:
poleKATparsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Aug 2002 19:38:18 -0700
well...i talked to my mommy today...and she said she does not want 1/2 of
the proceeds...she only wants her cost on the afghan...materials and
shipping...

so...it looks like most of the proceeds will be going to ADV...maybe that
will make a difference to some of you...

i hope this raffle does well...ADV is near and dear to my heart...i have
too many friends whose ferrets are afflicted with this...

and the afghan was made in honor of Sept. 11...so it is doubly special...

details at...
http://www.mkaresq.com/kats_page.htm

whatever you can spare...i know there is a lot going on right now...there
always is...but this is for ferrets all over the world...every dollar
that goes to research means we are just that much closer to finding a
vaccine..

or better yet a cure...

=====
KITY=^..^=KAT and the Kollektive [17]
http://www.geocities.com/ferretlover97

In Memory of...White Russian...who lost his fight with ADV on May 8, 2002
Missing pieces of my heart...Marcel, LittleWhiteGirl, Narmy, OldGuy,
D'weezle, Pye, Sandi, Jack, and the biggest pieces of my heart...Sonny,
Charlie and Geezer!  ...Keeping in memory...Dweezil, Opie and Tunees...

My ferret Afghans! http://www.geocities.com/crochetkat/ferret
Don't cry because it is over, smile because it happened.
Think about it!