From:
Chris Bern <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Jan 1995 23:25:13 -0500
Hello, everyone!

I'll make this fairly short.  I know someone who needs to find a home for
a young ferret, and pretty quickly.  I won't go into details here, but
can give them if you want to email me directly.  I haven't seen the
ferret, but am told that he's very affectionate.  The current owner lives
in Raleigh, North Carolina, so only people nearby would really need to
reply.  Also if anyone knows of any ferret rescue shelters in this area,
let me know also.  He is about 4-5 months old, male, neutered &
descented. Don't know what color he is.  If you're interested or have any
other suggestions, please email me directly (address ins on my sig file).
thanks!!!

Chris Bern                      |
[log in to unmask]            |  Abscence diminishes a mediocre passion
                                |     and augments a great one.
North Carolina State University |  Like the wind blows out the candle
College of Veterinary Medicine  |     and lights the fire.
Class of '97                    |
Raleigh, NC                     |