From:
Marti Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Dec 1996 08:28:31 -0500
To All,
After my statement regarding the FMLer who had not recieved a Thank-you for
her kind efforts, I recieved a letter of flame from another FMLer, that my
views only added to the originals FMLs embarrassement and hurt.  I found the
post, and re-read my original statement, and didn't see what I said, that
prompted such flaming.  I understand the first FMlers post, been there, done
that myself, but with my expierence, I was trying to give her another way of
viewing it, her letter possibably opened up some eyes to shelters recieving
donations, but, all I meant to get accross, is for her to view it from
giving from the heart, as I know she does, never thought she didn't, and
keep it in mind that when the next time she decides to write a check, she
chooses the ones that responded back with Thank-you's with a donation.  I am
sorry for the mis understanding and intent of my answer, it was not intended
to make her feel un-worthy of her feelings.  But I do still stand firmly on
my views of Thank-You's.

I would of appreciated more to hear from the original person that I
supposidly embarrassed, than recieving a flame letter through the grapevine.
Again, if I hurt your feelings, and embarrassed you, accept my sincerist
apologies, that was not my intentions, it was for ALL who have expierenced
the same.

Marti

P.S.  Could someone send me the recipe for Duck Soup?  Bear had a cold, and
was under te weather over the weekend.

Loosewire-(ok, who used the blanket to blow their nose on?)
LuCy-(whew-the litter pans disgusting, whose the last one in here?)
Klondyke-(Wow, I can walk easier lately, seems like I lost 2.5 lbs off my
          back)
Bear-(I am stuffy-I can't breath, I have this cough, and I can't seem to
      get any rest, wheres the NiQuil?)