From:
Stephanie Arnold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Feb 2002 22:46:59 -0800
Hey all,

I just wanted to say that I created a new flash animation which features
our fuzzy friends and the ferret song.  I'm hoping you like it and at the
end I have added a link to SOS.  I'm hoping that if people like it they
will show their appreciation by donating a dollar to SOS.  It's not
affiliated with SOS in any way, just my attempts to get them more
donations because the shelters deserve all the help they can get.

Anyway, here's the link:
http://www.chickink.com/flash/ferretsong.html

Enjoy,
Stephanie
with Maggie, Bullwinkle, Shasta, Nanook and Nyla
and missing with all my heart Icabod and Emeline