From:
"all yr weezils r belong to us." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Jun 2001 16:07:02 -0700
>[Moderator's note: A friend of mine had a ferret that would love to
>float on his back in a tub of warm water!  Giving him a bath was never
>a problem.  :-) BIG]

that's not a ferret, that's a small otter!

[Could be ... was a rescue ferret so maybe was really a rescue otter!  BIG]

i'd love it if my kids did that.... i'd love a *picture* of that.  too
cute.

>From:    April Cechak <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: Ants,ants ants!

>I have heard that grits work well.  The ants take them back to the mound
>and it kills them.  Don't know if it works or not, but another list I am
>on just had a huge discussion about ants.

borax works (also against roaches), but might not be fuzzysafe.

>They also gave the advice that is you see the line of ants coming
>into your place, kill only about half.  The remaining ants will go
>back and tell the others not to go in there.

too bad that doesn't work with mosquitoes and gnats!  i swear, when you
kill them, they release a pheromone that makes you and your home more
attractive to the other ones...

speaking of which, anyone got any cure for gnats?  i can't get rid of 'em.
they thrive on fertpoop, but even when i change the fertpoop daily so they
can't lay eggs and hatch in it, they still find a way to stick around...

-k-