From:
Sue Hayes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Jul 2010 20:15:12 +0300
Kaleb my very last personal ferret boy 8 yrs old passed zaway this
morn, he was helped crossed over and his heart was failing, he was a
pathvally ferret and was brought in by mistake in a pet plus store he
was only 4 weeks old eyes barly opened and he was bottled fed, the vet
was in tears as well as me cause he was highly spoiled by Dr Wright
and me,

he was well loved here i sent him on with his stolen baby bottel caps
he loved to play with so much and his little goofie doll,,

Kaleb Mommie is going to miss you very much buti no your in a better
place, Timmy, Faroke, Aires, Cowboy, Maxwell Clark and all the shelter
kids that have already gone befor you will be there waiting to greet
you,

I Love you my little trouble maker..

Love Mommie..
<pye_o_pah  Can you make sure my boy has found his siblings please..
HUgs