Date:
Wed, 7 May 2003 16:19:25 -0700
Hi Everyone,
Let me introduce my fuzzies first!!!

---Nimble, 3 year old female, sable...got rat-tail a few months ago and
   the fur is growing just now!
---Peppy, 2 year old male...chocolate-pearl whiteish and loves to chew my
   feet!

A few months back I posted a message about Nimble's bold tail.  After all
the great and helpful emails from you guys I figured out it was rat-tail
and now the tiny tail is growing hair again.  I want to say thank you to
you all that helped me on this.  THANK YOU!!!

I have a few more questions now:

-----I learned from the FML that Marshal's food will make my ferrets and
their environment stinks a lot more than other brands ferret food (And
yes my ferrets stink really bad and 2 or 3 days after I change the
bedding the smell come back again AND yes I am feeding them Marshal food
since I got 2 huge bags-like 35 lbs or so-and now I haven't finish one
bag yet).  I live in Ca. and the only place where I can buy ferret food
is Petco and Petsmart but the price is cRazY!!!!  Can anyone of you
recommend a CHEAPEST PLACE ONLINE where I can order it online with cheap
or free shipping???  What brand is good????  ***I just graduated from
college and got married(my lovely wife got me Nimble when we were dating)
so budget is definitely a big concern for me.***

-----What kind of bedding do you use for your ferret cage that is
machine washable and cheap and very easy to take out/put in???  I have
this black, 2 story cage, which I got from Petsmart(about $120) the
dimension is 30x15 or so inches.  I want to figure out a way which I can
get the bedding out and wash it with machine like once a week or so...
can you share me your secrets???

-----What kind of stuff do you put in the cage for the fuzzies to sleep
with?  I have this hammock but I have to wash it and dry it right away or
nimble and peppy won't have something to sleep in at night....what other
CHEAP stuff can I use to keep them warm at night??

-----I just adopted a dog about 2 weeks ago when I found him wondering
around on the street.  Anyways is a 10lbs small dog and I want to make
sure he gets along with Nimble and Peppy.  How do I introduce them?  I
remember the war between Nimble and Peppy when I introduced them.  What
should I do?  last night I let my fuzzies out with the dog and Peppy was
chasing the dog around and freaking him out like Peppy is the BOSS!!!!
Is it normal for stray dog?  what should I do????  thank you all for
the help.

Sorry for the long email and all the questions.  I really enjoy this
group and the hearts you all have for ferrets...I will try my hardest to
make sure my ferrets are happy and safe(from CA's gov't).  Wish you all
the best.

Mike