From:
Linda Iroff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Oct 1999 11:31:53 -0400
Carla
My reading of the "fine print" is that _subscription_ orders shipped after
the sale is over will be billed at the regular price.  Customers can
"subscribe" to food, for example, send me 50 lbs of brand X dog food every
2 weeks, or whatever.

Meanwhile the sale is still in effect, though some products are no longer
available.  For example Totally Ferret is only available now in 5lb senior
and 12.25 oz active sizes.

Linda Iroff
Oberlin, OH

Support the Ferrets Unlimited/Raisin Retreat Ferret Shelter by visiting