From:
Hetrick_R <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Aug 1995 16:10:00 EDT
I've had a recent victory that I would like to share.
My little girl, Tolly has had a grand ole time climbing and jumping over the
baby gate I had put in the doorway of one room.  This had been EXTREMELY
aggravating, until over the past weekend I bought some poster board, cut it
into squares that fit onto the baby gate and attached those squares with
mangled paper clips creating a smooth impenetrable surface at the top of the
gate.

I'm glad to say that victory is mine, and that I have a very ticked-off
little girl who is going insane trying to figure out why she can't climb the
gate.  What is so funny is that she thinks she can run right up it, but when
she hits close to the top there is no foothold and she tumbles backward.
I'M LOVING IT and it only cost me $.57 - Ron