From:
Kit West <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Jul 1996 22:33:01 -0400
On Saturday, September 7, 1996, there will be a gathering of ferret owners
at the Fifth Avenue and 60th Street entrance of Central Park at 11:00 a.m.

It's shady, but since that part of September is so hot, we suggest that this
is a humans-only event.

Now, here is your chance to sneak away and meet others, like yourselves, and
learn about a trip for your ferret, swap stories, "training" tips (who's
training whom?), and learn about upcoming local events that you can take
your ferret to.  Won't they be pleasantly surprised when you return home and
share what youwere able to do without their help -- just like they do when
we're away?

This is a combined effort of Big Apple Ferrets and (LOS) Legion Of
Superferrets NY.  For more information, you can e-mail me.