From:
John Strausbauch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Dec 1999 12:09:43 -0700
Hello,
Just got off the phone with Dealta.  I prefer them, they have done real
good by me.  If you are on the flight it may be cheaper, but, if they go
as cargo here's the scoop.  I called about a flight from Michigan to Great
Falls Montana.  Qutie a distance.  3 ferrets in a medium carrier flying
cargo was $103.00 pretty good.  the flight would have been 4 hours.  One
of the best flight deals I've seen.

Dash is another choice, it's a staight flight, with little or no lay overs.
Flat rates plus carrier.

Call about making a resevation, you might be suprised at their cost and
wonder staff that deal with the animals.  Tape instuctions for care on
top of carrier, include warm blaket, water bottle, and kibbles.

Diana