From:
Will Crawford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Aug 1995 10:04:34 -0400
Hi all.

    I've been reading the FML for a few weeks now, and thought I'd speak up.
I live in Massachusetts, which is currently a Ferret Free Zone, and as a
result I'm living in a ferret-less house.  Up to about a year ago we had a
dark sable male, Foo, who is currently living in a more fuzzy-friendly area.
Luckily, I can still visit, but it's just not the same.  Sadly, I appear to
be developing the fairly severe allergies to most pets which runs in my
family, and I may not be able to get another one (or a pair!) when I'm no
longer living in the state, or the House Ferret Bill Passes.

    Anyway, I just wanted to say I've been enjoying this list a great deal,
even though I can't really participate actively.

Will