From:
Becki Kain <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Mar 2003 17:10:01 -0500
(with apologies to those who have seen this anouncement on the FHL)

My Odo died this morning.  he would have been 8 in May, had he survived.
He died of apparent liver failure, but he also had completely atrophied
adrenal glands, tons of knodules in his pancreas, and the minor issue of
lots of plaque on his teeth.

He was bought from a breeder so I didn't get him fixed until he was
mature.  He ate TF all of his life, until the end, when he ate solely
Chicken Gravy.  I don't know if it helped or not.  I know I hurt and I
know I'd trade my life to save his.

To help the living, I have bottles of the 4 drugs that he was on.  If
someone can use any of these, please let me know.  I have Cimetidine
Liquid , expires 3.6.04, prednisonne (5mg/5ml) mixed on 2.28.03, Amoxi
drop mixed on 3.17.03, and Gastro-Cote Liquid, exp 3.1.04.  All are
currently refridgerated.  If anyone needs any or all of these, mail me
at [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]

I'd also like to know what people do for their dead.  Right before NYE,
Figment, a 5 year old "drop off" female died of still uknown causes and
in her memory, I started making Chicken gravy (and still do) for everyone
to eat.  For Quark, Odo's brother, that I had to put down a few weeks
ago, because of adrenal cancer, I moved 13 ferrets for the Motorcity
ferret from the GCFA.  What can I do in Odo's honor?

-becki kain