From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Feb 2001 21:08:57 -0800
Hello,

Recently, you all were notified regarding the court decision in which a
ferret shelter that should have been closed, was instead let off on a
technicality.

I know that infuriated me.  I made up this website
http://www.geocities.com/ferretabuser
in hopes that we could all pull together and make a difference.

Please visit the site, and do as much as you can.  Help those who cannot
help themselves, which is the ferrets in this case.  Please also pass this
information on to other animal lovers, as the shelter in question also
housed rabbits, miniature horses, reptiles, small rodents, guinea pigs,
cats, dogs and birds.

Thank you,

Hello Weasel
www.geocities.com/ferretabuser