Date:
Wed, 28 Mar 2007 12:10:38 EDT
>From:    [log in to unmask]
>Subject: Are You  Prepared

Lisa Leidig did a great presentation at the Atlanta symposium on being
prepared for emergencies. Hers of course centered around hurricanes as
she's from Virginia Beach however, this is an important subject. I have
pillow cases with draw strings attached to my cages so that I can grab
them, dump them in the cases, pull the strings and go. Getting travel
cages out seemed too time consuming for me considering where I have to
store them.

Thanks for bringing up such a good topic!

Barb and her 4 whirling dervishes...Cher, Jake, Sam and Tess

No one in the world needs a mink coat but a mink. - Murray Banks
Animals can communicate quite well. And they do. And generally speaking,
they are ignored. - Alice Walker
Hunt each other - leave the animals alone.