Date:
Thu, 6 Nov 2003 22:54:34 -0500
Here are the measurements of the cage I mentioned in the other post.
The three floors on the inside measure 20x36

Outside measurements are:
It's 37.5 inches wide
27 inches deep
56 inches tall (from the bottom of the drawer to the top
The front has two full length doors.
There are two slide/bolt type latches on the inside of the left hand
door.  This side can be locked into place so that only the right side can
open, or it can be unlatched for easy cleaning.  Then on the outside
there are two spring/hook latches that connect the two doors.

The ramps were too slick and steep for them to get up originally so they
are covered with the black stair grip material.  We've never had any
problem with it and it seems to work great, but if you don't like it
I'm sure it can be changed to something different...

Email me if youd like some pictures.  It might take me a few days to get
them since i"m working 13 hour night shifts every night this week until
Monday, but I'll try to get them to you ASAP.  Thanks!

Melissa