Date:
Wed, 25 Jun 2008 11:48:23 EDT
Start a new fuzzy off with a few simple pleasures, save money and help
support the Black Footed Ferrets (Prairie Wildlife Org.) The kit price
is $65.00 - Free shipping and handling

The kit includes 1 14"x18" center-open hammie, 1 11"x14" carrier
hammie, 1 center-open sack, 1 dozen crocheted eggs, 6 toys and 1 set
of 3 Lil Ferret Notepads. If ordered individually these items (postage
and handling included) would total over $80.00. This offer will be
available until August 1 and 10% of the proceeds will go to Prairie
Wildlife Research.

All the items available can be seen on my website
http://www.FerretsAreLove.com ,

Please Paypal me at [log in to unmask]
to order your kit today!!

Love on your fuzzies,
Fran

Please visit my shelter supporting website
FerretsAreLove.com