From:
Kymberlie Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Apr 1997 05:59:48 -0400
Since y'all are bringing up ferret references, I've got one to add.

I was recently browsing the 'net, and I came across one of those advertising
banners on someone's page.  I cracked up...couldn't believe it.  There's a
software suite out there called Net Ferret, to help find stuff on the 'net.
The banner ads have a ferret on them.  You've just got to check it out...
ferrets have hit the software market!

The website to see this is at:

http://www.mcp.com/netferret

Kymberlie Becker
Director, Pennsylvania Ferret Rescue Association
"Forget Puppy Love...There's nothing Greater than Ferret Love!" TM