From:
Regina Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 May 1997 11:08:45 -0400
Bob C wrote:
>I mix this well and serve on plates.  (Its hard for a ferret to lick out of
>a bowl because, unlike a dog or cat, the ferret nose sticks out over the
>jaw, and licking out of a bowl sticks their noses in stuff.  A plate allows
>the ferret to keep the head up, and the nose out of the food.)

So that's why they keep insisting on dumping the contents of the water bowl
on the floor and lapping it up!  A major mystery of the universe has been
solved for me!  Now water on a plate, that may not work out too well, so I
guess I'll have to install a meandering brook through the living room or
something...

Regina, going slightly batty from stress
Cully, turning pale yellow after shedding and thereby earning the nickname
Buttercup (which fits in a Ferdinand the Bull kinda way)
and Amelia, sleeping serenely through it all

Regina Harrison
http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Lofts/1083
"If that's all there is, my friends, then let's keep dancing..."  Peggie Lee