From:
Julie Pressey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Jun 2003 22:20:09 EDT
Who do you report vaccine reactions to?

I also need to vent so forgive me

I had a horrible day yesterday.  My ferret Foley had a reaction to his
distemper vaccine about 5 hours after he had his shot.  He was gagging
and hardly breathing and he did vomit.  ( I forget who was the
manufacture of the distemper shot.  ) We rushed him to the vets office
and the vet met us their and took care of him.  He is fine now.  But boy
what a scare we had!  On top of that my ferrets Mick and Spaz has to have
ultrasounds tomorrow as the vet felt a large mass in Spaz's tummy.  The
vet also felt a lump on Mick's kidney.  Ill post and let everyone know
how Mick and Spaz makes out at the vet and how Foley is doing.  If you
can please say a prayer that Mick and Spaz are going to be Ok.

Thanks
Julie