From:
"Goth .Queen" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Feb 2004 14:44:10 +0000
>I know plenty of people who want ferrets, and there are no Ferret mills
>arouind here (sydney australia)....

First I must apologise, as I was under the impression that you were in
the USA were there are vast numbers of unwanted ferrets.  This should be
more helpfull for you.  Before you think about breeding any ferrets in
Australia you should contact the people who run the Government or Locale
Wildlife Agency, as you will find that as the ferret is an introduced
species like the cat and therefore not a native species, you may find
that you are not allowed to breed them.I have been told by friends that
the ferret is illegal in some states, so by checking with the Wildlife
Agency you can not go wrong.

http://www.webspawner.com/users/ferretwelfare/index.html ;
The UK Charity Commissioners are appointed under the Charities Act 1993
principally to further the work of charities by giving advice and info
rmation also checking for abuses.
Aims:- To give the public confidence in the integrity of charities.
http://www.charity-commission.gov.uk/registeredcharities/sgc .

I neither run a rescue centre, nor do I ask the public to supply funds to
help with my hobby of rescuing animals.  All the work done by myself and
others is done at our own expense.
http://www.geocities.com/houseferrets13uk/index.html
http://www.shropshire-promotions.co.uk
http://www.hva-er-galt.com/ssof/
http://www.asacp.org/
Adults against child pornography.  If you suspect any sites report it.