From:
Judith Sanders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Jun 1996 18:33:43 EDT
   Sanders Ferret Halfway House has a new resident:
"Ferra" was born in April 95, and just got both her shots.  She's a very
alert, energetic sable, a bit undermuscled, ears look a bit irritated, but
teeth look good.  Her fur is a little rough, possibly due to not getting all
the protein she needs- she was fed adult cat chow.

Ferra was turned in to me because she was "beating up" an older, ill, male
ferret.  It's too early for me to give you an informed opinion of her
personality or to say how she may get along with other ferrets.  She's only
been here a day, but seems to be taking the change (her 3rd home!) in
stride, and is eating well and eager to play.

I'm in Maryland, near the BWI Airport.  If you think you may be able to
offer Ferra a home, please e-mail me,

Judith Sanders, at:      [log in to unmask]
    FMLers make the best ferret-parents!