Date:
Tue, 27 Aug 2002 08:50:42 -0700
I feel it's always best if you can locate a new home yourself so that you
know who your ferrets are with.  However, if you are unable to, please
contact us at the above e-mail address, our shelter is in north Seattle
and we're open 7 days/week.  Washington Ferret Rescue is in Bellevue and
both shelters are less than an hours drive from Tacoma.

Sandi

Best Little Rabbit, Rodent & Ferret House
a non-profit animal shelter
14325 Lake City Way NE
Seattle, WA 98125
(206)365-9105
Open 7 days/week or visit our on-line store at:
http://www.RabbitRodentFerret.org