From:
Shari Diane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Feb 1998 22:26:10 EST
RE: Chipper, a 3.5 yo female, late alter, non-MF.

Symptoms: Bad breath, lethargic, potty looks like FerretVite, no change in
diet.  Wobbly.

Saturday night I heard her cough/gag in Gina's bed in bath cabinet - checked
on her...she curled back into bed with Gina (sister).

Sunday at 2am heard her cough/gag, fall out of bath cabinet, found her on
bath mat, half asleep, took her to bed with me...after laying on my chest
for about 10 minutes (unusual) left bed.

Monday 8am - no activity from either ferret (cold a.m.).

Monday 5:30pm Arrive home from work...no activity...I took a nap.

Monday ...6:45pm Gina up wanting treat/attention, but no Chipper (unusual).
Checked on her in her sleeping spot in guest bedroom dresser...lethargic,
not walking well (considered Honey/Karo syrup) but ate several bites of
Gina's Timmy's Recipe mix and +" FerretVite...went back to bed.  Chipper's
favorite potty location indicate poor potty - looks like FerretVite.  No
recipe or FerretVite unusually over administrated.  Bad breath.  Left for
the gym for 1 hour.

Monday...8pm.  Gina wakes up (deaf).  Wake up Chipper sleeping in Gina's bed
(unusual).  Lethargic..doesn't want to play.  Bad breath (not mine).  Half
awake.  Goes back to bed.

If Chipper is the same Tuesday a.m. (when you are reading this) she will be
taken to the vet.

Any input on her bad breath?

Shari Gunter