From:
Marilyn Ledoux <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Jan 2006 07:08:46 -0500
Don't be to hard on Vinnie's Dad.  I have a dear friend who has a big
parrot.  One day, in the summer, a few years ago, the parrot was on the
porch, and someone opened the door, The parrot escaped.  He just walked
out the door, and took off.  His owner left his cage out, toys, food,
you name it, and he was no where to be seen.  He was gone.

Then about 10 weeks later, he came home, walked in the same door he
walked out, and took up where he left off.  He had experienced life on
the other side, was in good shape, had found plenty to eat, and was now
a man of the world.

His "Mom" could now give up the Prozac and the household went back to
being normal again.

Thought I'd share that with you.  I'm sure David will keep looking, he
sounds like a good ferret Dad.

Marilyn