From:
Joe bear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Jan 2002 19:40:18 -0800
SpokesFerret Stormy, here with an announcement.

I'm suppose to let all da peeples know that a real nice lady has been real
busy making fuzzie bedding sets.  Each stitch is sewn with love by Lisa
Williams who has kindly offered to help Support Our Shelters (S.O.S.).

Anyone who would like to help the shelters with the Utah Rescued Ferrets
and makes a minimum donation of $15.00 through S.O.S. will receive a
bedding set which includes a hammock and sleep sack.

Be sure to hurry since this offer will be good until February 14th,
Sweethearts Day.  That's also when the drawing for the ferret sized afghan
by Aunt Kathryn from Kouri's Fan Club will be.  So if you donate before
then you'll get bedding and entered in the drawing too.  What could be
better?  Oh wait, there was no mention of Cheweasels was there?!

Anyway, You can visit
http://www.geocities.com/kourifanclub/SOS3.html
for the Utah Rescue page where the shelters and their current needs are
listed.

You can use Paypal to make a donation at
https://www.paypal.com and use
Just note it's for the Utah fuzzies.

Or mail your donations to:

Support Our Shelters
Judith White
1236 Belfield Ave
Drexel Hills, PA  19026-4211

Thanks for helping the shelter fuzzies.

Now I gotta go check on those Cheweasels...
Stormy

=====
Please visit Kouri fan club
http://www.geocities.com/kourifanclub/index.html

Kouri is one special ferret, see why he has a fan club dedicated in his
honor.