From:
"Benita G. Booker" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 May 2002 11:16:04 EDT
If I started to loose my babies.  I probably would not replace them but
continue to work with the shelter rehabs.  I have 12 and so far knock on
wood at the moment one has an enlarged spleen.  I worry about them because
approx 4 are around the same age.  I fear them may get sick around the
same time.  But, it's logical because there are so many.  This is why I
refuse to get anymore.  I could still have babies by helping the shelter
with the many they get in.  Every couple of days ferrets are comimg in
with something wrong.  I feel they deserve someone specially for them.
The healthy ones can get adopted without a problem, but not the special
needs ones.

Just my opinion.
Benita