From:
Caroline Worrall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 May 1996 08:56:18 -0600
As spring is upon us, Sarah has started shedding like crazy!!!  There is
ferret hair all over all of my clothes, furniture, food... So I thought that
maybe brushing her would help, so I got a very soft bristled brush which
works very well, except that she hates it which is strange since she loves
to have her back scratched.  Any thoughts?

The question about outdoors ferrets: I had a friend who had several and they
roamed in and out of the house like any other pets; however, they lived on a
farm and were far from the road, which I see as the main problem with
letting ferrets outside.  Besides that I suppose it would be like any other
pet... as long as they are trained to know where home is (ie where the food
is ;) ), they should be fine outside.  Of course, the dangers are the same
as for any outdoor pet.

Thanks,
Caroline (Sarah's well-trained pet)