From:
Supportourshelters Supportourshelters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Jan 2013 08:54:28 -0800
hello everyone!!!!

Look...it is me...Kat!!!! I am back!!! I will be working on the raffles
for SOS again....and I wanted to do a bit of what I used to do...and
that is ask y'all if you wanted to donate any items for the raffles...
I know sometimes people want to help...but don't have cash to buy
tickets...but do have items they have or they make that they would
like to donate....so we are giving you that opportunity...:)

This is how I would like to do this....you email me with a pic and a
description of the item/s to [log in to unmask] ....but you KEEP the
items and mail them to the winner of the prize package they are in...
that way there is not double postage being paid on the item/s...[once
from you to me...then me to winner....it would be just from you to the
winner] I would also like to say...we will be putting a limit on prize
packages this time around...there will be a limit of 12 prize
packages... BUT if we get more donations than that...we will add items
to other packages... and please be aware...we reserve the right to do
that anyway....to round out packages with more than one item... to
make the best, most fun packages we can!

I am not sure when we will be starting this next raffle...but soon...so
let's set a deadline for you to get me the info on whatever you want to
donate... let's say...all donation info is to be to me by.....Friday,
February 15th....and plan on the raffle starting by March 1st... I am
getting a late start this year...so we may only have 3 raffles instead
of 4...we will see how it goes...

I thank you all in advance!!!!

SOSkat
supportourshelters.org SOS Raffle Page