Date:
Thu, 18 May 2000 18:16:02 EDT
Would you like to show your support for the selfless dedication of Angela
Espinet and the South Florida Ferret Club & Rescue which she began 11+
years ago?

AND....save 50% on selected Shelter caging/bedding??
AND....have your fuzzies safe, comfy and dooking with joy???
AND....help pay-off the Shelter's outstanding veterinary debt????
AND....find ferrety gifts/treasures for the ferret(s) (and/or ferret
       fanatics) in your life?????
THEN..... I invite you to quickly make your way to the convenient on-line
shopping of FOR FERRETS ONLY at:
http://www.angelfire.com/id/forferretsonly

There is a limited supply of the discounted items for sale.  Shelter caging
and some selected used (but in good condition) bedding is available for
immediate sale to help reduce South Florida Ferret Club & Rescue's
veterinary bills (@ $1,000)....which sum is currently outstanding with the
recent closing of the Miami Shelter (but Angela continues to care for over
30 unadoptable/hospice fuzzies still with her).

Angela started selling "Shelter Ferret Tested" items a few years ago in
order to help fund the Miami Shelter.  ALL profits from FOR FERRETS ONLY
sales are -- and will continue to be -- used to support the ferrets in
need in Angela's care.

Besides the above-mentioned 50% Off Shelter Sale items--there's lots of
other ferrety items available that can be found NOWHERE ELSE!  As many of
you know, Angela has been involved with ferrets for almost 20 years as a
breeder, shelter operator, nurse and enthusiast.  As a result, these
products are not only durable, they are the SAFEST on the market for your
fuzzy.

Aside from cages and bedding FOR FERRETS ONLY has a range of accessories
available for the cages, as well as the fun jewelry and Ferr-itsies(tm)
that have been handcrafted and become very popular at the ferret shows.

Although Angela's on-line store will (hopefully) continue to do business
once she has relocated---and I hope you will "bookmark" this website for
future purchases as well---the Shelter's bills must be paid in full at the
end of this month.

Thanks for your support---and for visiting this website---I think you (and
your fuzzies) will be glad you did!  (And the Shelter veterinarians--not to
mention Angela--will also breathe a sigh of relief and gratitude if we can
get our Miami Shelter's account paid in full before she has to pack up the
Shelter ferrets and head North to a well-deserved "retirement"(?)!)

For The Ferrets
Barbara Ludt - "The Woodland Retreat"
(NE FLorida Branch of the former SFFC&R)
Penney Farms, FL

[Moderator's note: It would normally go into the ad issue, but there is
time pressure and an unusual situation with a shelter which closed.  BIG]