Date:
Tue, 4 Sep 2007 23:11:10 -0400
We're kicking off our Friends of Ferret Shelters raffle for September
with no less than TWELVE fabulous items to choose from, with proceeds
benefiting the Ferrets With Soul(e) rescue and shelter of Gardnerville,
Nevada.

This month's raffle includes an heirloom work of art -- one of the
most beautiful quilts you've ever seen! Handmade and donated by Ardith
Raine, the quilt features rare and collectible fabrics in a patriotic
theme. Some of these fabrics were designed after Sept. 11, 2001 and
sold with proceeds donated to the victims' families.

Please take a moment and view this stunning quilt and our other
wonderful prizes here:
http://www.shelterfriends.blogspot.com

Because the quilt has a market value of more than $400, tickets for
THIS ITEM ONLY will sell for $5. All other items will raffle for the
regular ticket price of $2 per, three for $5 and six for $10. Complete
entry information is on our website.

This month's other prizes include:
- Two beautiful gift baskets, including a "Purple is for Royalty!"
  basket for your ferret!
- A ferret sleeping den, plushy purple chair/bed, camouflage sleeping
  bag, "fish-y fun" tunnel, and a beautiful handmade bedding set (plus
  toys and treats!) by Julie Johnson featuring fall daisies and Boyd
  Bears!
- A hand-knit "iCase" for your iPod, iPhone or other electronic gizmo
  plus a $15 iTunes gift card! (The iCase is perfect for carrying lip
  balm and keys, too.)
- A sampler pack of Sun and Earth household cleaning products, valued
  at $33 - proving that non-toxic, petroleum-free products can work as
  good or better than anything else on the market!
- A 'grab bag' with CDs by Grammy-winning artist Norah Jones and more,
  ferret postcards, jewelry, and a hand-beaded silver ferret charm
  bookmark donated by Clover Williams!
- A delightful set of holiday "Ferret Carols" handmade notecards by
  Suzanne Isham!

Photos and complete descriptions of these prizes are on our website -
http://www.shelterfriends.blogspot.com.

You can enter for any combination of items you want. While you're
there, meet Houdini and Holly - two of the most lovable, heartwarming
little survivors you'll ever see. Shelter mom Linda Soule of Ferrets
With Soul(e) is making sure they get all the TLC and medical care they
need, but Linda needs a little help too.

Thanks, and good luck!

Susann Thiel and Lisa Oestereich
Friends of Ferret Shelters